Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A lovely laundry room..

CeCe starts french nursery school tomorrow..I have mixed feelings on this...I am delighted beyond words that she will be able to pick up the french language at such a young age, I adore the whole french culture...so that is a no brainer.
My heart sinks down to my toes at the thought of leaving her for hours in a little classroom where she does not know a lick of french...I am wondering if she will feel so left out and sad.
I guess we will have to wait and see.
And I bet you are thinking O'Reilly what is with the laundry pic...well they have a little cot for her to take a nap at some point in the day...She is allowed to take her blankie..I am washing it in a dungeon of a laundry room and dreaming that one day I may have this lovely room... and a little girl who will ask me in french for a "petite couverte pour la sieste!"ahhhh to dream!
Bonne nuit!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cheri

    I also have a dream of doing laundry in an un-dungeon like laundry room! Bonne Chance CeCe, she'll have lots of fun!

    D

    ReplyDelete