Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Labour Day


Well the long weekend is here...My brother is up from Newfoundland.
My husband took CeCe to the cottage with John and family in tow.I will join tomorrow.
My sister in law Erin just had her last day at work(she has been with the same company for 91/2 years) and she is going to be a great entrepreneur.
My best friend Kelly and I managed to carve out a few great hours over Chai Lattes.
My friend Keith lost at least 15 pounds in 2 weeks! Yeah Keith!
Tony and I had a date night last night with Mel and Dave...many a great laughs there.
What a great way to start September and the long weekend... and best of all the weather is going to be sunny and fabby till at least Tuesday!
Oh.. mom and I kicked the boy's all over the scrabble board this evening...
Happy Labour Day everyone I will be back on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment