Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A little peek....

The last three weeks have been a total whirlwind....
I have been wanting to share a little news with you all....for some time...so here it goes..
I am opening a new store...It is called" CeCe & Co"..After my daughter (aka. Bird) you will see that I have incorporated a little bird into my logo and every little inch of the store..I guess to remind me of her since I will be working there now full time...
I am thrilled to be back honestly... For those of you that loved White on White you will be happy to know...there is a lot similar...It is in our original spot where Kelly and I started 8 or 9 years ago.It is very much white...although I will be honest with you ,I tried like heck to divert from white ..but some how ...there seems to be a lot of white around the shop.( ha ha)
I am carrying some of the same lines we carried a few years back and alot of new ones.
I will be doing a soft opening tomorrow as I am waiting for my Pos sale system to arrive fingers crossed it will arrive on Friday! I would be delighted if you would pop in and said Hello..
It is nice to be back in the Market square...I am thrilled to see you all...
On November 20 Th and 21 st we will be having our Christmas open house So drop by a pick up your ballot ... On a personal note I have to thank Tony ...my dear husband who is always there for me during the good and ugly..He has painted and repainted the outside of the store a few times, he is my maintenance man, he is delivery guy...and well and he is the love of my life...I could write a list a thousand feet long and still I don't think that is enough thanks for him...He is so kind , and patient, and I am the luckiest gal to have him in my life!
Anyways here is a sneak peek of a few things ...some before and afters...and some merchandise...










































The pictures where taken with my phone...not the greatest ...but you get the idea!





1 comment: