Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aquas and Blues

Ladies and Gents I am talking Aquas and Blues today...Aren't they such beautiful colors!!
Today I am blogging from work..."The Store"...I am just delighted about that..No more late night blogging trying to fit it in with CeCe's bedtime and my time with poor Ole Tony...and not to mention TV time Phew..Now I can seat here at my desk and post some pretty pics!

My Sister in Law Erin helped with this room above..she was a Senior Design Editor of House and Home.She did this for the Princess Margaret House a few years back..I love the velvet couch ..and the Amy Butler curtains are beautiful!

Oh aqua sink ...your pretty chic there againest that dark wall!!


OK...I would love nothing more then to dive into that bed right this very second..The head board and foot board are divine..and the color of the duvet!! Ohhh this is a happy spot!


I am loving the curtains with the touch of coral /red....Happy happy look at aqua and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment