Monday, September 6, 2010

The Weekend

Sooooo... it was an insane weekend!!
We went to the cottage and suddenly it went very cold and wet...not so hot when you have 9 people stuck indoors and little faces and lab dog nose's pressed against the window glass looking down to the lake..all forlorn .
We managed to have a laugh amongst the madness of it all!
On Sunday, my sister in law's and I decided to bust a move and drive up to Target
(we left the children with the boys insert toothy grin)
... and low and behold.
Some of the John Derian pieces where out...I gobbled up these plates at 2.99 each for the cottage.
I also purchased some great coasters and amazing tapas plates for Mel and Dave!
Ohhh I want to go back...but I am sitting in the Toronto airport waiting for my flight to the Winnie!
Back to Reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment