Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simply White






Ok Niagara Ladies
"Simply White" has their Christmas Open House Today!
Brenda, is the sweetest and kindest lady on the planet.

I hope you all get a chance to pop in if not today than during the Christmas Season...
I can see a lot of my favourite must haves... but my number one a staple throughout the holidays is the Frazier Fir Line from Thymes...it is divine...and the candles last forever.
I get a trillion compliments when I spark that candle up! So be sure to pick yours up..before they dash out the door quicker then Dasher himself... haha..
A little Christmas pun!

Also the soft pink colours this season compliment all the red and greens of the holidays and give it a pretty contrast and a girly flair.
I have included a link below so you can have a wee read up on Brenda! You will adore her as much as I do ...I am sure of it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cheri, Missed you today but you'll be happy to know that Brenda has the store looking so pretty - as you can see. It was a beautiful Christmassy opening day!

    ReplyDelete