Thursday, February 24, 2011

Giddy Up




Howdy all!!
I am so excited tomorrow Tony and I have been invited to a
"Wild West Party!"

It is a costume party...the first costume party I have been too in years!
I am sooooo ready to let loose... and have fun.
The winter has been long, the move is taking forever, and living in a 400 sq hotel room is now offically ...no fun.

Tony is going as a Saloon Bartender... I hope every one is dressing up.
Gosh,
I would hate to walk into the party and be the only in costume...it is tough when you are in a new city making friends.
I know if I was to have a Wild West Party back east.
All my friends would dress up and would have a laugh at doing so...
So fingers crossed.
Tomorrow we do not look like Wild West Idiots!



3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Chicky!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck....who are you??? Great costume bud!--Where did you find it? You look great Cher--can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete