Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Can't Stop Loving Mustard...Part Two.

This past Monday I wore this mustard sweater from J crew...
I love it only when it is paired with grey!

Last Week I wore this mustard sweater from Joe Fresh and my scarf was from Antropolgie...and I wore it with a grey dress.
I look like my throw pillows! haha

The other day I bought this Ralph Lauren turtle neck
yup...
You guessed it!
Mustard yellow ( there is a shocker) and what color am I wearing it with grey...blazer is from Antropologie.
What the heck is going on with me!
Years ago, I made Tony throw out all of his mustard pants ,sweaters, socks etc....hahah
(he never really had yellow socks ) and this year I can not stop myself from picking it up!
I am going Bananas...oh my gawd Bananas..yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment